Camping sites - norfolk coast?

Old July 6th 04, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andy Vines

Default Camping sites - norfolk coast?

"dmcd11" wrote in message
I have just bought a camper van and live in Bedfordshire. I fancy some

nice
weekends by the sea (sandy beach if possible) or a quiet country site. Can
anyone recommend any good sites? especially any inexpensive ones!
Thanks

There are some nice sites around the Runtons (East & West) between
Sheringham & Cromer.

The Caravan Club one is very nice.

If you are after good sites and can recommend that you join the Caravan
Club, I have a 1977 VW Type 2 and joind last year, there sites spoil you
compared to some of the commercial ones, not overly expensive once you have
joined.

Old July 6th 04, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Simon Barr

In article , Andy Vines wrote:

There are some nice sites around the Runtons (East & West) between
Sheringham & Cromer.

Nice area. We've been camping twice this year, once in East Runton, once in
Cromer.

The Caravan Club one is very nice.

Oh goody. we're booked in there for the August bank holiday weekend.

--
simon at sbarr dot demon dot co dot uk
Simon Barr.
Old July 6th 04, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andy Vines

"Simon Barr" wrote in message
In article , Andy Vines wrote:

There are some nice sites around the Runtons (East & West) between
Sheringham & Cromer.

Nice area. We've been camping twice this year, once in East Runton, once

in
Cromer.

The Caravan Club one is very nice.

Oh goody. we're booked in there for the August bank holiday weekend.

When you get there it's worth going all round the site before you choose
your pitch, it's all very nice, but that way you won't park up at the first
nice one you find only to spot a better one later.

You will know what I mean once you get there :-)