Coleman Cobra 2 Titanium - does it exist?

Old July 6th 04, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Nimbo

Default Coleman Cobra 2 Titanium - does it exist?

I already have a Coleman Viper, but I now need to get a bigger tent for me
and my girlfriend. I called Blacks in Wimbledon to see if they had any Cobra
2 tents in stock. The guy there said to me that they only had the new Cobra
2 Titanium. I called Coleman who said that it doesn't exist.

I know Blacks aren't too good across the board when it comes to giving the
right info (that's why I normally go to Cotswold Outdoor instead). But does
anyone know if this tent really exists?

TIA

--
Nimbo

Old July 15th 04, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
p47

I went into millets today and they had a tent called a cobra titanium
on sale. I think it was 63.99