Watergatebay Touring Park

Old July 6th 04, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Apollo

Default Watergatebay Touring Park

Hi there,

I'm looking to camping this summer, probably somewhere in Cornwall. I've
been looking at Watergate Bay touring park, if anyone has stayed there, can
you please let me know what you thought of the site.

Looking for a family site really, close to the beach with a bar and shop.
Can anyone recommend a site in Cornwall, that fits the bill and doesn't cost
the earth, looking at max 15/night for a tent/car, 2 adults and 1 child.

Thanks

--
Ian

Old July 8th 04, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Kevin Murphy

Check out www.ukcampsite.co.uk
I,ve found it very good to read peoples personal experiences of sites they
have visited.

Good luck
Kev