Residential Campgrounds - Preferably Near London

Old July 8th 04, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bill

Default Residential Campgrounds - Preferably Near London

After many years of enjoying the free and easy lifestyle (and
occasional glitches) of camping in an RV in the USA, often for months
at a time, I am now recently arrived in London. Rent is way too high,
but how can I find a residential RV park or campground in or
commutable to London? Is there such a beast???

ps - post here please, as I don't want my UK email as clogged up as my
USA one was

It is better to travel in comfort, than in vain
Old July 8th 04, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Odd Bod b'God

"Bill" wrote in message
After many years of enjoying the free and easy lifestyle (and
occasional glitches) of camping in an RV in the USA, often for months
at a time, I am now recently arrived in London. Rent is way too high,
but how can I find a residential RV park or campground in or
commutable to London? Is there such a beast???

ps - post here please, as I don't want my UK email as clogged up as my
USA one was

IIRC there is a fairly decent ground in the Lea Valley near Edmonton. With
the proposed Olympic development this may not be a long term future, but may
be worth checking out...