Larger Gaz lanterns

Old July 14th 04, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Neil Purling

Default Larger Gaz lanterns

I was thinking of purchasing one (used). There are several names like
Safari, Belvedere and 900RL but they seem the same thing with different
cosmetic appearance.
What is the light output quoted at full power for a Safari? Am I right that
they are of a similar light output?
I was also wondering about gas consumption at max brightness. This is
important as it determines what cylinder I buy.

Old July 17th 04, 07:23 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Neil Purling

The later Tilleys are ****.
I have a old Bialaddin which is good but I wanted a instant light.