overnighter tent

Old July 21st 04, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Helen Johnson[_2_]

Default overnighter tent

we are soon to be a family of 4. V happy with our khyam frontier for
long weekends, but just fancied something smaller [actually am always
embarrassed by hugeness of khyam when first put up] for overnight stops,
and for the occassionas when sapce known to be more of an issue.
have been looking around and wondering between vango venture 500 and the
wynnster Jupiter 5 dome. I like the fact that the wynnster has the
living space as the biggest bit, but having already bought one
embarrassingly big tent, don't want to put up the overnighter and think
the same. We do want a living bit though, as with 2 small children, for
the rainier evenings we want to be able to sit in the porch area and get
4 and a table for dinner in there. Most of the time, this will be a fair
weather only tent, as we will only be doing that its brill weather, lets
nip to the coast on sat am and return sun am thing with it.
what do you think - anyone got one, or seen them in the flesh?? I've
just seen on internet
--
Helen Johnson
http://www.familyfrench.co.uk/nappies/index.htm