car fold down table?

Old July 26th 04, 01:24 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Ian

Default car fold down table?

I have searched google to no avail

Does anyone know of any products that can be fitted to a car that provide an
airline style (preferably bigger!) fold down table?
I suspect they would attach to back of passenger seat and I could then sit
in the back and work on laptop computer or eat on the table...?

regards

Ian

Old July 26th 04, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Ian

"martin" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:24:39 +0100, "Ian" wrote:

I have searched google to no avail

Does anyone know of any products that can be fitted to a car that provide

an
airline style (preferably bigger!) fold down table?
I suspect they would attach to back of passenger seat and I could then

sit
in the back and work on laptop computer or eat on the table...?

KLM and other airlines offer second hand seats for sale from time to
time ...
--
Martin

:-)

I assume you were jesting?! :-)

Old July 26th 04, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jim :o]

"Ian" wrote in message
I have searched google to no avail

Does anyone know of any products that can be fitted to a car that provide

an
airline style (preferably bigger!) fold down table?
I suspect they would attach to back of passenger seat and I could then sit
in the back and work on laptop computer or eat on the table...?

regards

Ian

You're joking, right? Just in case you aren't. B&Q sell useful bits of MDF
which can be suitably adapted by any self respecting camper into a tray
which will serve the purpose. I'll even design one for you for a small fee.

Jim 0

---

Old August 1st 04, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Ian

"Jim ]" wrote in message

"Ian"
Does anyone know of any products that can be fitted to a car that

provide
an airline style (preferably bigger!) fold down table?
I suspect they would attach to back of passenger seat and I could then

sit
in the back and work on laptop computer or eat on the table...?
Ian

You're joking, right? Just in case you aren't. B&Q sell useful bits of MDF
which can be suitably adapted by any self respecting camper into a tray
which will serve the purpose. I'll even design one for you for a small

fee.

Jim 0

No I wasn't joking...?
I spend a lot of time out and about in my car and was just wondering if this
had been "invented".
Ah the self respecting camper bit - maybe one of those but practical
manually - nah - unless it has a keyboard!
:-)

cheers

Ian

Old August 1st 04, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Phil Cook[_3_]

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 12:23:46 +0100, Ian wrote:

"Jim ]" wrote in message

"Ian"
[...]

I know I've seen a laptop support that fits over the steering wheel.

Hang on...google

Yep http://www.expansys.com.au/product.asp?code=CM175