location

Old July 27th 04, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
DRM

Default location

I am going camping with a few friends, I am looking to go to Loch Earn just
outside Callender, Do we need to pay a fee? if so whom.

Tai

Old July 27th 04, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paul King

"DRM" wrote in message
I am going camping with a few friends, I am looking to go to Loch Earn

just
outside Callender, Do we need to pay a fee? if so whom.

Tai

Assuming you are going to just pitch in a convenient field - you should pay
the landowner of said field. Whom that might be would need investigating.
Ask any convenient "locals" when you get there.
HTH