Dogs & Children

Old July 28th 04, 08:22 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Omega

Default Dogs & Children

Is there a directory of campsites that DON'T allow both dogs and children?

Thanks for any help

Omega

Old July 28th 04, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Omega

is that an answer or a correction of me grammar? ) ............
without such a directory does anyone know personally of such sites?, any
pointers, I would be grateful for

omega

"martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:22:31 GMT, "Omega" wrote:

Is there a directory of campsites that DON'T allow both dogs and

children?

neither nor?
--
Martin

Old July 28th 04, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Gilbert[_2_]

"Omega" wrote...

Is there a directory of campsites that DON'T allow both dogs and children?

The C&CC Big Sites book tells you any restrictions, etc.

any pointers, I would be grateful for

surely not pointers?
:O)

Old July 28th 04, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
KGB

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:58:56 GMT, "Omega" wrote:

is that an answer or a correction of me grammar? ) ............
without such a directory does anyone know personally of such sites?, any
pointers, I would be grateful for

omega

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:22:31 GMT, "Omega" wrote:

Is there a directory of campsites that DON'T allow both dogs and

children?

neither nor?

Hi

Do I gather that both your dogs are pointers?

At least pointers aren't the small noisy types - unlike most children
on campsites!!!

Regards

KGB

Old July 28th 04, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Omega

perhaps there's a site in Alsatia

omega

"Omega" wrote...

Old July 28th 04, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Gilbert[_2_]

"Gilbert" wrote...
"Omega" wrote...
"Omega" wrote...

snipped, edited, and the top-posting sorted out...

Is there a directory of campsites that DOESN'T allow dogs and

children?
The C&CC Big Sites book tells you any restrictions, etc.
any pointers, I would be grateful for

surely not pointers?

perhaps there's a site in Alsatia

Dalmatian coast? Or Labrador? Newfoundland (and so on for ever...)
:O)