Proofing query

Old July 28th 04, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Phil[_3_]

Default Proofing query

Hi,
Teenage daughter borrows tent.
"Make sure it's dry befor you put it away," says I.
"Why?" says she.
"It will go mouldy," says I.

Guess what? Just opened tent to check it out befor our trip to the Sidmouth
Folk Festival. It's mouldy.
Wife put the cotton inner through the washing machine.
There's nothing wrong with the flysheet.
Should I proof the cotton inner?
Phil