help me create a site. opinion is enough .....

Old July 30th 04, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Odd Bod b'God

Default help me create a site. opinion is enough .....

"Tess Smith" wrote in message
I have started creating a web site . I just want opinions on layout and

grafix etc.. Be warned , it is adult . There is no login etc at the
moment ( ie. free admission ) . But if you visit please return your comments
... Thanks Tess... ps that is me !

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040730134816W7y2LtK5

Wow - a spammer forgetting to include the link - that's novel :-)