DIY conversions

Old August 4th 04, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Larry

Default DIY conversions

I am wondering just how snooty the varios clubs are about DIY conversions

I intend to equip my land rover for camping in conjunction with a tent
opening onto the back.

The land rover will service the tent, containing the leisure battery,
fridge and a sink/washbasin with plumbing, whilst the tent will be my main
living area, although for one night stops where putting up the tent would be
a bind, I will have the option of a full length bed inside the landie, all
of which is very easy to do without compromising the vehicle in any way.

What category of camper would that make me, tent or motorhome ?

Larry