Rucksacks, where?

Old August 5th 04, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
The Crow

Default Rucksacks, where?

Hi.
Where have all the dual purpose rucksacks gone? I have this great pack,
from Blacks, it was a Blacks own, huge pack with detachable day sack,
perfection. Now the polyester has started to perish, innevitably, and I'm
struggling to find a decent replacement. Where have all these kinds of bags
gone? I was looking around online, Blacks, Millets etc, no one really seems
to do them any more. Millets have a few, but I was looking for a more
reliable manufacturer, Blacks or, better still, Berghaus. Anyone know if
Berghaus still make a rucksack/daysack dual combo type of item? Thanks.

Old August 5th 04, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris 159

"The Crow" wrote in message
Hi.
Where have all the dual purpose rucksacks gone? I have this great pack,
from Blacks, it was a Blacks own, huge pack with detachable day sack,
perfection. Now the polyester has started to perish, innevitably, and I'm
struggling to find a decent replacement. Where have all these kinds of

bags
gone? I was looking around online, Blacks, Millets etc, no one really

seems
to do them any more. Millets have a few, but I was looking for a more
reliable manufacturer, Blacks or, better still, Berghaus. Anyone know if
Berghaus still make a rucksack/daysack dual combo type of item? Thanks.

im sure there must be some on ebay. have you looked there ?