Scrap That

Old August 5th 04, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
The Crow

Default Scrap That

RE my earlier message about travel sacks, I've just found loads, so forget
about that. However, new problem. Karimore (spelling?), Berghaus, Vango
and some others all make equally priced items in a similar style. Any ideas
on these manufacturers for rucksacks, travel sacks and the like? Thanks
again.

Old August 5th 04, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Larry

There was a time when rucksacks were not as we know them now, and I wonder
whether it is so much improvement in design or fashion, for I still have one
of the old aluminium framed rucksacks and it weighs so much less than any of
the modern type which to me are much of a muchness.

Indeed it has its funtion in that you can bungee strap any awkward load to
it, and that is its use to me.

I do have to say though that the padding on modern rucksack straps is a lot
superior.

But if you really want to carry you don't want a rucksack at all you want
what is called in common parlance, a sack truck, you can move pianos with
them

Larry