Inter-railing and camping

Old August 6th 04, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stephen (Sausagefans.com)

Default Inter-railing and camping

I'm a little stuck as to where else to go!

We're going to France, Belgium, Holland and Lux. to do some inter-
railing, as usual we'll be camping it around and I know we'll spend a
few nights at Dijon and a few at Brussels.

I need to work out 1 or 2 other places to use as bases...

We like camping on grass, it makes so much more sense than gravel.
Obviously near the train station is an advantage!

Any recommendations?

Many thanks
--
I'm famous for my sausage see www.sausagefans.com