WTB: Decent 1-man Tent for Bike Camping

Old August 7th 04, 05:36 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.motorcycles
Tony B

Default WTB: Decent 1-man Tent for Bike Camping

I'm planning on doing a bit of bike camping next year, I was hoping to pick
up a suitable lightweight tent soon (end of season bargain hopefully) so I'm
after recommendations for a suitable make/model.

I want something that is easy to pitch, light, packs small but nothing TOO
expensive. It's only for campsite camping, and not in the depths of winter
either. Moastly summer sunshine ;-)

Currently in the frame is the Wild Country Ilanos, based on a review in
Cycling Plus magazine. Anyone got experience of this one? Or any other
lightweigh 1-man tent?

thanks in advance,

Tony B