Devon/Dorset/Cornwall

Old August 7th 04, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Davo[_2_]

Default Devon/Dorset/Cornwall

Good Family site req..

any advice..

nice area, good walks, nice beach...

[email protected]

Old August 7th 04, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
David Brown

I've just returned from North Devon, Stowford Farm Meadows and it was
superb,
it's geared for families and kids are welcome in all their bars (3 of them
to be precise), we were in Park 5 which is brand new and all facilities were
brand new.
It's under 10 miles to Ilfracomb and Woolacomb.
Prices were reasonable too - shop and bar.

Do a google search for Stowford Farm and have a look for our self.

Dave

"eTOMd" wrote in message
news
"Davo" wrote in message
Good Family site req..

any advice..

nice area, good walks, nice beach...

If you want entertainment spoilt by crying and shouting kids or BBQ's
blazing away next to your tent or cars blocking roads stopping emergency
services getting access or being squeezed in like an Ant then goto Lady's
Mile - Dawlish Warren cant beat it - I wonder why the proprietors do not
want review comments on the good camping site guide.

Old August 7th 04, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
steve Wilcox[_2_]

Can't for the life of me remember the name of the place, but theres a great
site in Mortehoe - Midway between Woolacombe and Ilfracombe. very close to
some superb beaches, and handy for the Coastal path.

The name of the place has just come to me - North Morte Farm - heres a few
reviews from satisfied campers :

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...asp?revid=1456

--
Peace !

Steve Wilcox

"If Whisky Don't Kill Me I'll Live 'Til I Die"

Old August 8th 04, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
karl Kittsen

St Ives Holiday Park, Hayle. Superb clubs, pool and private beach.

Old August 10th 04, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
MBQ

"Davo" wrote in message ...
Good Family site req..

any advice..