OT - Advice required

Old August 9th 04, 12:08 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bea

Default OT - Advice required

I am going to Prague in a few weeks, and someone mentioned that I may need a
Visa. I am a British citizen, so I shouldn;t think that would be a problem.

Also, I was wondering if any of you could tell me what currency they have in
the Czech Republic?

Any advice about Czech or Prague would be valued greatly as this is my first
visit to the place. This includes any places you think that I shouldn't
miss.

Thanks in advance!!