Camping in Paris with grass

Old August 10th 04, 08:21 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stephen (Sausagefans.com)

Default Camping in Paris with grass

Can anyone recommend a nice site in Paris with grass rather than shingle
nearish to the metro or train stations?

Thanks
--
I'm famous for my sausage see www.sausagefans.com
Nominate now for the banger awards:
Old August 11th 04, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
FF

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:21:51 +0100, Stephen (Sausagefans.com)
wrote:

Can anyone recommend a nice site in Paris with grass rather than shingle
nearish to the metro or train stations?

Thanks

Camping de Jablines - out by Eurodisney. Very nice!
Went to the Bois de Boulogne site about 25 yrs ago & got flooded out. Never went
back!

Liz

Old August 12th 04, 05:48 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paul Robson

wrote:

Can anyone recommend a nice site in Paris with grass rather than shingle
nearish to the metro or train stations?

Thanks

Camping de Jablines - out by Eurodisney. Very nice!
Went to the Bois de Boulogne site about 25 yrs ago & got flooded out. Never went
back!

Liz

On the other side, there's a site at Maisons Laffitte with excellent RER
links, and I think there's a nice one at L'Ile Adam out North (not been,
just heard).

Actually "in Paris" is a bit harder

Old August 12th 04, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paul Robson

Stephen (Sausagefans.com) wrote:

In article ,
says...

On the other side, there's a site at Maisons Laffitte with excellent RER
links, and I think there's a nice one at L'Ile Adam out North (not been,
just heard).

Actually "in Paris" is a bit harder

Thank you.

30 minutes out, with grass near a train station would be pretty groovy

Maisons Lafitte (sic ?) would fit the bill well then.

I tried to find it for you and found this instead

http://xenophongroup.com/mcjoynt/frcamp-0.htm

Which details L'Ile Adam, Maisons Laffitte and some others that might
do. I've only stayed at ML on this map, and it was ten years ago, but it
was pleasant, clean, a walk from the RER station and something like 30
minutes to the middle. It's also fairly quiet because it's in the middle
of a green area. You might need to book in high season though.