Info re 'pop-up' porch awning

Old October 10th 03, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ralph Williams

Default Info re 'pop-up' porch awning

We saw a 'pop-up' style porch awning at one of the Caravan shows last year
but can't find the details anywhere. Unlike porch awnings with a
conventional frame it was very quick to 'pop-up and down' so making it ideal
for weekend trips. Can anyone tell me who might make it?

Old October 11th 03, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ed

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:52:43 +0100, "Ralph Williams"
wrote:

We saw a 'pop-up' style porch awning at one of the Caravan shows last year
but can't find the details anywhere. Unlike porch awnings with a
conventional frame it was very quick to 'pop-up and down' so making it ideal
for weekend trips. Can anyone tell me who might make it?

Sounds like a Khyam

Ed