Sausages while camping

Old August 16th 04, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stephen (Sausagefans.com)

Default Sausages while camping

Does anyone cook sausages with the trangia frying pan?
--
Win a sausage making kit:
http://sausagefans.com/competitions.php?id=3

Please nominate me for The Banger Awards at
http://www.meatmatters.com/sausages2003/
Old August 16th 04, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:09:54 +0100, Stephen (Sausagefans.com)
wrote in message
:

Does anyone cook sausages with the trangia frying pan?

Yes. The real question is, do they do it twice? ;-)

The non-stick Trangia kit is better for that, but actually it's no
problem. You can even fry over a pot of boiling Glop if'n you want,
although it takes a bit longer. And gets filthy /both/ sides :-D

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old August 16th 04, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stephen (Sausagefans.com)

In article ,
says...
Does anyone cook sausages with the trangia frying pan?

Probably.

Excellent answer.

Old August 16th 04, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Fran

said...
Does anyone cook sausages with the trangia frying pan?

Probably.
--
Fran
If you need my email address please ask.

Old August 16th 04, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:28:04 +0100, Stephen (Sausagefans.com)
wrote in message
:

The non-stick Trangia kit is better for that, but actually it's no
problem. You can even fry over a pot of boiling Glop if'n you want,
although it takes a bit longer. And gets filthy /both/ sides :-D

Do you use oil or marg or butter or something to fry them in?

Oil works best, and get some water in as soon as possible afterwards.