Camping In Kent and Normandy

Old August 19th 04, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Simon Tudor

Default Camping In Kent and Normandy

Hello,

I'm hoping I can tap into anyone's knowledge or experience.

Can anybody recommend a decent campsite (for Tent) in Kent (around Ashford,
or Canterbury) and again in Normandy (around Rouen or Le Havre areas) as I'm
planning on going next week!

Thanks
S.T.

Old August 20th 04, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Eric Clarke

The Camping & Carravanning Club has an excellent site at Canterbury and
there is a Municipal at Deville les Rouen (on the map) which is on the bus
route to Rouen, about 3 miles and has shops and bars in walking distance.

Old August 20th 04, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Simon Tudor

Thanks Eric.
Simon.

Old August 20th 04, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Simon Tudor

Thanks Eric.
Simon.

Old August 21st 04, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Barry Collins

Hi ST

The Camping and caravan club Canterbury is a good site. We stayed there a
few weeks ago en route to France. May I also suggest if your in a hurry you
can get a Good breakfast at tescos which is just down the road. Could save
a bit of time if your catching a boat.

Barry

Old August 22nd 04, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
jonnybhoy

Just back from a trip to France

Stayed at a very nice site in Faversham(close to Canterbury) called
painter's farm 9 a night

Old August 23rd 04, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Simon Tudor

Excellent, very helpful!
Thanks
S.T.