Vango replacement parts

Old August 20th 04, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
James Hurrell

Default Vango replacement parts

I have a Vango Diablo 400 which I'm very pleased with, however, on a very
windy trip to southern Ireland recently three of the guy ropes snapped
during the night - I probably over tensioned them, but anyway... There were
no spare lines with the tent so...

....anyone know where I can buy replacement Vango parts? The online retailer
that I bought the tent from doesn't do spare parts and an email to Vango
hasn't been replied to yet.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows any good suppliers, online or otherwise.

James
Shropshire

Old August 20th 04, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andrew[_2_]

"James Hurrell" wrote in message
news
I have a Vango Diablo 400 which I'm very pleased with, however, on a very
windy trip to southern Ireland recently three of the guy ropes snapped
during the night - I probably over tensioned them, but anyway... There

were
no spare lines with the tent so...

...anyone know where I can buy replacement Vango parts? The online

retailer
that I bought the tent from doesn't do spare parts and an email to Vango
hasn't been replied to yet.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows any good suppliers, online or otherwise.

James
Shropshire

Vango are normally very good at replacing parts. How long ago did you send
the e-mail? They sometimes take a few days to reply. I'd give it a week for
a reply and then write again. Did you use the amg address?

Andrew

Old August 20th 04, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jayne

"James Hurrell" wrote in message
news
I have a Vango Diablo 400 which I'm very pleased with, however, on a very
windy trip to southern Ireland recently three of the guy ropes snapped
during the night - I probably over tensioned them, but anyway... There

were
no spare lines with the tent so...

...anyone know where I can buy replacement Vango parts? The online

retailer
that I bought the tent from doesn't do spare parts and an email to Vango
hasn't been replied to yet.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows any good suppliers, online or otherwise.

James
Shropshire

Is it just a guy rope? Could you just buy some from a camping shop?

jayne