CampingKoningshof Rijngshof Holland

Old August 21st 04, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Barry Collins

Default CampingKoningshof Rijngshof Holland

Has anyone stayed here? what are there views on the site and area. I am
thinking of going next year I like to cycle and want to visit tulip fields
and Amsterdam seems good for both.

Thanks

Barry

Old September 12th 04, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
David klyne

"Barry Collins" wrote in message
Has anyone stayed here? what are there views on the site and area. I am
thinking of going next year I like to cycle and want to visit tulip fields
and Amsterdam seems good for both.

Thanks

Barry

We stayed there in 1993 and the boys reckoned it was the best campsite they
had ever stayed at, although their idea of a good campsite might well be
different from yours and mine!!! It is a good quality campsite with really
good facilities. The area in which the campsite is situated is right at the
heart of the bulb industry. Even the excellent cycleway of Milton Keynes do
not compare to what is provided in Holland.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports

---

Old October 20th 04, 05:30 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
andy

In message , martin
muttered:
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 18:31:36 GMT, "Barry Collins"
wrote:

Has anyone stayed here? what are there views on the site and area. I am
thinking of going next year I like to cycle and want to visit tulip fields
and Amsterdam seems good for both.

I visited friends, who were camped there this week. It's a good site
it even has a reasonably sized heated indoor swimming pool.

Had a week there earlier this year.

Area is quite pleasant, good dutch beaches within cycling distance.
Tulip fields everywhere, you go past them to get to the site. Keukenhof
(the best place in the whole of Holland to see the tulips) is within
cycling distance.

Site is fine, with a shop, small bar, decent restaurant, pool etc. Staff
were friendly. Quite a few brits there as the camping and caravanning
club and the caravan club both feature the site on package deals.

As I recall, there is a bus from the site to Amsterdam once per week -
but we drove there (perhaps 40 minutes in the car).

If you have any specific queries, don't hesitate to email me.

--
Andy
Old October 20th 04, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
andy

In message , martin
muttered:
or even use this group for questions :-)

Of course!

--
Andy