Lichfield Challenger 3 Tent

Old August 22nd 04, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Geoff[_2_]

Default Lichfield Challenger 3 Tent

Just borrowed a Lichfield 'Challenger 3' Tent. Some years old. No
instructions on how to erect thouigh, and I'm a bit of a tent
novice!!! Don't seem so easy as my one-man hoop tent.

Anyone got a set of instructions for this tent they would be prepared
to scan and email to me? I'd be very grateful

Geoff.