Help!! [email protected] Caravans

Old October 12th 03, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Brian.

Default Help!! [email protected] Caravans

Does anyone know where I can get info on this German made caravan there
website is not surprisingly in German if anyone has the address of a UK
dealer where I could obtain a brochure or even have a look at one I would
be most grateful.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Old October 12th 03, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane

"Brian." wrote in
:

Does anyone know where I can get info on this German made caravan
there website is not surprisingly in German if anyone has the address
of a UK dealer where I could obtain a brochure or even have a look
at one I would be most grateful.
Any help greatly appreciated.

If you search for "[email protected] caravan" on http://www.google.co.uk/ you get a list
of sites, some in German and some in English. The German ones have a link
to a machine translated version that is part of the Google service. Also,
you can "search" for the address of a foreign site (e.g.
http://www.tabbert.de/) and Google will offer to translate it.

With that said, some machine translations can be hilarious, but they
usually give the information you need.

HTH,

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK
Old October 12th 03, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
klyne

--
"Brian." wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can get info on this German made caravan there
website is not surprisingly in German if anyone has the address of a UK
dealer where I could obtain a brochure or even have a look at one I

would
be most grateful.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Brian

Try http://www.hobbycaravans-ne.co.uk/ and http://www.germancaravans.co.uk/

There are several members who contribute to this group who own German vans,
some have even purchased them direct from Germany I am sure they will pop up
to answer you question. One person, Lenny, has an interesting web site
devoted to buying German vans but I don't seem to be able to find the url.

David - Milton Keynes
www.klyne.btinternet.co.uk
site reports

Old October 12th 03, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
stuart

Try this link to translate the German web site (or any other language).
http://babelfish.altavista.com
Stuart