Kettle for Trangia

Old September 2nd 04, 07:41 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Simon Barr

Default Kettle for Trangia

Whilst camping in Norfolk last weekend I treated myself to an ex Swiss army
Trangia. Very impressed with it I am too, it'll come in handy for heating
up food when I'm out laning, etc.

While it's not really necessary I was wondering if there was ever a kettle
made to suit these sets. If there was were can I get one?

Also has anyone got any tips for working out what it is made from? I've
read on the 'net that most are aluminium but that stainless ones were made.
I'm fairly sure that mine is stainless judging by the weight, it just doesn't
feel like aluminium. It's non magnetic but that doesn't really help as I
think some stainless is non magnetic like ally.

Ta.

--
simon at sbarr dot demon dot co dot uk
Simon Barr.