Reich Move Control

Old October 12th 03, 12:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nigel Crompton

Default Reich Move Control

Can someone give me any contact details for UK importer/distributor ?

Can find nowt on t'internet.

And can any owner confirm that these units "soft-start" ?

Chers 'n' Beers
Old October 12th 03, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil Cairns

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:28:42 +0100, Nigel Crompton
wrote:

Can someone give me any contact details for UK importer/distributor ?

Can find nowt on t'internet.

And can any owner confirm that these units "soft-start" ?

Chers 'n' Beers

Do a search on google for Reich caravan mover
Neil The Chef
Old October 12th 03, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JMcG

Hi Nigel,

You need to contact Reich UK. Rick Gorton is your man (extremely helpful!),
and you can get him on

The Reich IS soft start.

I wouldn't be without mine.

Regards,

JMcG

Old October 13th 03, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nigel Crompton

Thank-you all, including those who e-mailed.