Useful WAP addresses?

Old September 7th 04, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.camping
killermike[_2_]

Default Useful WAP addresses?

Being someone who likes to live on the absolute cutting edge of high
technology, I've just got hold of one of those mobile phone thingies
(I'd never heard of it either). This one has WAP and I was wondering if
anyone could recommend some WAP sites which are useful when walking or
camping in the UK. I've found the train time tables one but any further
suggestions of sites would be most welcome.

This phone also has 150k set aside for Java apps. Again any suggestions
for useful tools would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
***My real address is m/ike at u/nmusic d/ot co dot u/k (removing /s)
np:
Old September 7th 04, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.camping
SteveO

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 18:45:56 +0100, killermike
wrote:

This phone also has 150k set aside for Java apps. Again any suggestions
for useful tools would be most welcome.

get yourself the GPS plug-in, its a must

SteveO

NE Climbers & walkers chat forum;
http://www.thenmc.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

NMC website: http://www.thenmc.org.uk

Old September 7th 04, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.camping
R Taylor

wrote:

This phone also has 150k set aside for Java apps. Again any suggestions
for useful tools would be most welcome.

get yourself the GPS plug-in, its a must

sounds interesting. elaborate, please :-)

RT

Old September 7th 04, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.camping
Fran

SteveO said...
wrote:

This phone also has 150k set aside for Java apps. Again any suggestions
for useful tools would be most welcome.

get yourself the GPS plug-in, its a must

Only of any use if the OP actually has a GPS though...
--
I try to be a good example to my children, but they just see me
as a dire warning.

Old September 8th 04, 12:43 AM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.camping
IR

Being someone who likes to live on the absolute cutting edge of high
technology, I've just got hold of one of those mobile phone thingies
(I'd never heard of it either). This one has WAP and I was wondering if
anyone could recommend some WAP sites which are useful when walking or
camping in the UK.

http://wap.ukcampsite.co.uk

Every site listed on their main site - about 3000 I think, as well as all
the visitor reviews

Old September 8th 04, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.camping
killermike[_2_]

SteveO said...

wrote:

This phone also has 150k set aside for Java apps. Again any suggestions
for useful tools would be most welcome.

get yourself the GPS plug-in, its a must

Only of any use if the OP actually has a GPS though...

Alas, no.