Info Wtd: Campsites in Lincoln & Chesterfield

Old September 8th 04, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.camping
Pipex Text

Default Info Wtd: Campsites in Lincoln & Chesterfield

Looking to explore the area and would like to find sites that will take
our Romahome. Ideally we would like sites within walking distance or
public transport of the town centres (so we can explore the local
hosteleries)

Don't need anything special such as electric hookup or anything just
close enough to be able to go eat out without taking the van.

Thanks for any help

Brian

Old September 9th 04, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans,uk.rec.camping
Pipex Text

Hartsholme Country Park Campsite

Thanks!! Exactly what I was looking for. Sounds a nice site and should
be easy to get into Lincoln city centre.

We'll tell them they came recommended!

Cheers

Brian