Useful WAP addresses?

Old September 7th 04, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.camping
killermike[_2_]

Default Useful WAP addresses?

Being someone who likes to live on the absolute cutting edge of high
technology, I've just got hold of one of those mobile phone thingies
(I'd never heard of it either). This one has WAP and I was wondering if
anyone could recommend some WAP sites which are useful when walking or
camping in the UK. I've found the train time tables one but any further
suggestions of sites would be most welcome.

This phone also has 150k set aside for Java apps. Again any suggestions
for useful tools would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
***My real address is m/ike at u/nmusic d/ot co dot u/k (removing /s)
np: