test

« test | Fab seal »

Old September 13th 04, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Barry Collins

Default test

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Old September 13th 04, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stephen (Sausagefans.com)

In article ,
says...
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Please can you deal with this user who seems intent on posting nonsense
to newsgroups.

Many thanks

Stephen

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssss
---end post---
--
Win, save, enjoy
www.sausagefans.com/competition
Old September 13th 04, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stephen (Sausagefans.com)

In article ,
says...

Also to

Old September 13th 04, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
King Queen

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:32:53 GMT, "Barry Collins"
wrote:

sss.......

I suspect Barry doesn't know how to drive his newsreader to receive
his own test messages back, or other people's protests.

I've just emailed him to offer assistance and to strongly suggest he
tests in uk.test, and desists on uk.rec.camping.

--
To email me remove ".lartsspammers"
http://www.kingqueen.org.uk
Old September 13th 04, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
King Queen

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:50:00 +0100, Stephen (Sausagefans.com)
wrote:

In article ,
says...
I don't know why, he hasn't used individual.net in the test posts I
have used.

Doh, my mistake, luckily it was in the drafts folder!

I'd hoped a simple email to him would sort it out, think this is a
hammer to break a nut (and I'm a dedicated LARTer!)

Hmmmm

He's emailed me and said he didn't know of uk.test and didn't know how
to drive his newsreader - have pointed him towards some "intro to
Usenet" stuff.

Old September 14th 04, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
King Queen

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 07:22:44 +0100, Stephen (Sausagefans.com)
wrote:

In article ,
says...
He's emailed me and said he didn't know of uk.test and didn't know how
to drive his newsreader - have pointed him towards some "intro to
Usenet" stuff.

But he must have read the replies?

Claims he didn't, claims he doesn't know how to drive his newsreader
to get the responses.

--
Remove .lartsspammers to reply by email.

Old September 14th 04, 08:30 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
King Queen

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:28:51 +0200, martin wrote:

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:23:02 +0100, King Queen
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 07:22:44 +0100, Stephen (Sausagefans.com)
wrote:

In article ,
says...
He's emailed me and said he didn't know of uk.test and didn't know how
to drive his newsreader - have pointed him towards some "intro to
Usenet" stuff.

But he must have read the replies?

Claims he didn't, claims he doesn't know how to drive his newsreader
to get the responses.

Why doesn't he go back to whatever he was using before ( Berlin??)? He
had no problems then.

LOL and here's me suggesting he read the "beginners guide to Usenet"
:-)