New UK Camping website - Camphoneysuckle.co.uk

Old September 21st 04, 09:17 AM posted to alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping,uk.rec.camping
Sarah Minall

Default New UK Camping website - Camphoneysuckle.co.uk

Ladies and gentlemen,

http://www.camphoneysuckle.co.uk

Welcome to a new, unique camping website targeted at tenters from all over
the world.

We have over 2500 campsites listed and are starting to visit each one and
write a comical feature giving you a "real" insight into the campsites.

Have a look, register for free and until October you have the chance to win
a Vango Delta 300 tent.

Hapy camping

http://www.camphoneysuckle.co.uk

Old September 21st 04, 02:44 PM posted to alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping,uk.rec.camping
Marc

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:17:31 +0000 (UTC), Sarah Minall wrote:

Welcome to a new, unique camping website targeted at tenters from all over
the world.

Any prat that calls campers "tenters" deserves to be ignored.
Old September 21st 04, 02:56 PM posted to alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping,uk.rec.camping
Adrian D. Shaw

Yn erthygl , sgrifennodd
Marc :
Any prat that calls campers "tenters" deserves to be ignored.

Although you may use the term "campers" to refer to people who camp in
tents and no-one else, many people, like it or not, don't. They call
caravanners (is that term acceptable to you?) and mobile homers campers
too.

It's far easier to say "tenters" when you want to be unambiguous, rather than
"campers who use tents" or "campers - by that I mean people who camp in
tents" or whatever. Do you have a better word?

Adrian

--
Adrian Shaw [email protected]
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, Cymru ac.
Old September 21st 04, 05:28 PM posted to alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping,uk.rec.camping
Tao Shan[_2_]

I couldn't help but notice the word 'PHONEY' in 'camPHONEYsuckle'.

I will decline your 'phoney' offer Sarah Minall.

"Sarah Minall" wrote in message
: Ladies and gentlemen,
:

Old September 21st 04, 05:33 PM posted to alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping,uk.rec.camping
Tao Shan[_2_]

I see you are still using your maiden name too!

;o)

Ben

"Tao Shan" wrote in message
k...
:I couldn't help but notice the word 'PHONEY' in 'camPHONEYsuckle'.
:
: I will decline your 'phoney' offer Sarah Minall.
:
: "Sarah Minall" wrote in message
: ...
:: Ladies and gentlemen,
::

Old September 21st 04, 07:31 PM posted to alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping,uk.rec.camping
KLUNK

The word "Tenting" does exist.....it is used in the Rik Mayall and Adrian
Edmonson series called BOTTOM ...............

Use your imagination as to what it means....

lol..

AND........AND........AND......................... ...shouldn't HAPPY CAMPING
have two P's......thought so.........

hmmmm

amateurs at work here!!!!

"Tao Shan" wrote in message
. uk...
I see you are still using your maiden name too!

;o)

Ben

k...

Old September 21st 04, 07:35 PM posted to alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping,uk.rec.camping
steve Wilcox

"KLUNK" wrote

The word "Tenting" does exist.....it is used in the Rik Mayall and Adrian
Edmonson series called BOTTOM ...............

Series 2 IIRC - the episode is called "S'out" - An awesome episode - Rik's
tent is hilarious . . . . . .

--
Steve Wilcox

"If Whisky Don't Kill Me I'll Live 'Til I Die"

Old September 21st 04, 07:38 PM posted to alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping,uk.rec.camping
KLUNK

Cheers Steve...well recalled!!

"Steve Wilcox" wrote in message
. uk...

"KLUNK" wrote

Old September 21st 04, 08:46 PM posted to alt.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping,uk.rec.camping
chris French

In message , Sarah Minall
writes
Ladies and gentlemen,

http://www.camphoneysuckle.co.uk

Welcome to a new, unique camping website targeted at tenters from all over
the world.

Search page is too dumb, you can select contradictory criteria such as a
town in Glamorgan and the county of Yorkshire, which then returns no
results - it needs restrict the choices available to sensible ones

Technically there is no county of Yorkshire anymore anyway, West
Yorkshire, South Yorkshire etc.
--
Chris French