WIN A TENT - Win a Vango Delta 300 just for registering

Old September 21st 04, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
CampHoneysuckle.co.uk

Default WIN A TENT - Win a Vango Delta 300 just for registering

Ladies and gentlemen,

http://www.camphoneysuckle.co.uk

Register for free and until October you have the chance to win a Vango Delta
300 tent.

Welcome to a new, unique camping website targeted at tenters from all over
the world.

We have over 2500 campsites listed and are starting to visit each one and
write a comical feature giving you a "real" insight into the campsites.

Happy camping

http://www.camphoneysuckle.co.uk

Old September 21st 04, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Adrian D. Shaw

Yn erthygl , sgrifennodd
CampHoneysuckle.co.uk :
Welcome to a new, unique camping website targeted at tenters from all over
the world.

We have over 2500 campsites listed and are starting to visit each one and
write a comical feature giving you a "real" insight into the campsites.

Are you funding your travels on the proceeds of the web site?

I have a good reason for asking, because I was thinking of doing the same,
when I eventually manage to do something with the domain I've now had
for 4 years...

Adrian
--
Adrian Shaw [email protected]
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, Cymru ac.
Old September 21st 04, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
S Gibber

Sell your soul to the devil as per their crazy terms and conditions....read
them first before signing up

"Adrian D. Shaw" wrote in message
Yn erthygl , sgrifennodd
CampHoneysuckle.co.uk :

Old September 21st 04, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Adrian D. Shaw

Yn erthygl , sgrifennodd
S Gibber :
Sell your soul to the devil as per their crazy terms and conditions....read
them first before signing up

I haven't signed up yet (and probably won't - I don't want to encourage
the competition too much if I ever do get my site up and running!)

But thanks for the warning

Adrian
Old September 22nd 04, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
King Queen

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:24:19 +0000 (UTC), "CampHoneysuckle.co.uk"
wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen,

http://www.camphoneysuckle.co.uk

Register for free and until October you have the chance to win a Vango Delta
300 tent.

Welcome to a new, unique camping website targeted at tenters from all over
the world.

We have over 2500 campsites listed and are starting to visit each one and
write a comical feature giving you a "real" insight into the campsites.

Happy camping

http://www.camphoneysuckle.co.uk

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.camping.html

Advertising is forbidden, with these exceptions:
Suppliers of goods and services relevant to camping in the UK may post
an invitation to visit their web site or request details. It should be
of four lines or fewer and not posted more than once every 3 months.
The subject line should begin "ADVERT: ".

--
To email me remove ".lartsspammers"
http://www.kingqueen.org.uk
Old September 23rd 04, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
CampHoneysuckle.co.uk

We do not make any money from the website. It is information and in time
will be more complete. We are campers so we just write reviews on what we
do and see.

Camphoneysuckle.co.uk