camping in andalucia

Old October 13th 04, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
andakanda

Default camping in andalucia

Nuevo portal de la Serrania de Ronda, Hoteles , restaurantes, Turismo Rural,

Senderismo, MTB, sus servicios, articulos sobre Bandoleros, y noticias
actualizadas a diario, asi como galerias de fotografias, los monumentos y

los personajes ilustres que con el han tenido que ver.

Puedes Incluir tu Hotel o casa rural de forma gratuita

http://www.ronda.tk

--
Arunda Online Portal de Informacion de la Serranía de Ronda
http://www.ronda.tk

Old October 13th 04, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paddy

In message ,
andakanda writes
Nuevo portal de la Serrania de Ronda, Hoteles , restaurantes, Turismo Rural,

Senderismo, MTB, sus servicios, articulos sobre Bandoleros, y noticias
actualizadas a diario, asi como galerias de fotografias, los monumentos y

los personajes ilustres que con el han tenido que ver.

Puedes Incluir tu Hotel o casa rural de forma gratuita

http://www.ronda.tk

Puede que sea interesante, pero que diablos tiene que ver con camping?
--
Paul reply-to is valid
Old October 14th 04, 08:13 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
andakanda

Estan todos los camping de la serrania de ronda, en el apartado de
alojamiento
!

UN SALUDO

--
Arunda Online Portal de Informacion de la Serranía de Ronda
http://www.ronda.tk
"Paddy" escribió en el mensaje
In message ,
andakanda writes

Old October 14th 04, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paddy

In message ,
andakanda writes
Estan todos los camping de la serrania de ronda, en el apartado de
alojamiento
!

Translation: the campsites are listed in the accommodation section.

UN SALUDO

Vale. Haberlo dicho en el aviso original.
Saludos
--
Paul reply-to is valid

Old October 16th 04, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris Weston

"andakanda" wrote in message
lo siento soy nuevo en esto de las news !
gracias

--
Arunda Online Portal de Informacion de la Serranía de Ronda
http://www.ronda.tk
"Paddy" escribió en el mensaje
In message ,
andakanda writes
Estan todos los camping de la serrania de ronda, en el apartado de
alojamiento
!

Translation: the campsites are listed in the accommodation section.

UN SALUDO

Vale. Haberlo dicho en el aviso original.
Saludos
--
Paul reply-to is valid

¿Ayúdeme - qué todo este medio en inglés? :-)

Cheers
Chris

Old October 17th 04, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paddy

In message , Chris Weston
writes

"andakanda" wrote in message
lo siento soy nuevo en esto de las news !
gracias

--
Arunda Online Portal de Informacion de la Serranía de Ronda
http://www.ronda.tk
"Paddy" escribió en el mensaje
In message ,
andakanda writes
Estan todos los camping de la serrania de ronda, en el apartado de
alojamiento
!
Translation: the campsites are listed in the accommodation section.

UN SALUDO

Vale. Haberlo dicho en el aviso original.
Saludos
--
Paul reply-to is valid

¿Ayúdeme - qué todo este medio en inglés? :-)

Cheers
Chris

The OP was about general tourist information in the Ronda area of
Andalucia-(very beautiful and good walking by the way.)
I saw no reference to camping so said so, slightly gruffly.
OP pointed out the camping section was in the accommodation section.
I said OK but why not make it clear in the original post.
OP apologised and said he's new at newsnet.
--
Paul reply-to is valid
Old October 17th 04, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris Weston

"Paddy" wrote in message
In message , Chris Weston
writes

"andakanda" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for the translation. I bet Rondo would be a nice place for camping,
but unless you're travelling very light it's a long way to go. I wonder how
far it is from Santender?

--
Chris Weston

Old October 17th 04, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paddy

In message , Chris Weston
writes

"Paddy" wrote in message
In message , Chris Weston
writes

"andakanda" wrote in message
[...]

Opposite end of Spain. OTOH a flight to Malaga then a bus gets you to
Ronda. I regularly fly to Spain with backpack and then bus it to
wherever I want to go. Good bus services and cheap taxis for the last
few kilometres if necessary - or hitch locally.
Paul.
--
Paul reply-to is valid
Old October 18th 04, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris Weston

"Paddy" wrote in message
In message , Chris Weston
writes

"Paddy" wrote in message
In message , Chris Weston
writes

"andakanda" wrote in message
[...]

I'm not sure we're ready for travelling *that* light

I bet it's pleasant camping weather though. We took a villa in Alhaurin el
Grande a couple of years ago and I can imagine it's splendid for walking
about as you say.

--
Chris Weston