ADV : Fantastic Stocking Filler for Xmas

Old November 3rd 04, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andy[_5_]

Default ADV : Fantastic Stocking Filler for Xmas

Hi,

Sorry if this advert offends anyone.

But I have just imported some really nice Pocket sized LED Torches that are
powered by their own internal dynamo.

Just 60 seconds winding the torch will give 30 minutes or more of pure
bright white light.

As these products are completely different to my main business of small
motors and display products, I have decided to create a separate temporary
web site :

http://www.geocities.com/xak13/

Many Thanks

Andy

Old November 3rd 04, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Marc

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:23:32 GMT, Andy wrote:

Sorry if this advert offends anyone.

Liar!
Old November 4th 04, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Adrian D. Shaw

Felly sgrifennodd Andy :
Hi,

Sorry if this advert offends anyone.

But I have just imported some really nice Pocket sized LED Torches that are
powered by their own internal dynamo.

I bought one of those last summer in Denmark for 10 DKr (about 90p). The
supermarket had a stack of them. I expect they'll be in Lidl before long
for about the same price.

Yes, they're very nice.

Adrian

--
Adrian Shaw [email protected]
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, Cymru ac.
Old November 5th 04, 09:58 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andy Vines

Hmm. They're in Aldi at the moment. A tad more than 90p, but still
easier than paying for postage and waiting for delivery. And yes, they
are nice, aren't they :-)

Which means, if they're in Aldi, that they'll be on eBay next. By the
bucketload

Ahhh, ebay, where the idiots pay more than they should...

Old November 5th 04, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Barleycorn

Ahhh, ebay, where the idiots pay more than they should...

But then, not everyone is an idiot!!

Barleycorn.

Old November 5th 04, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
killermike[_2_]

Andy Vines wrote:

Hmm. They're in Aldi at the moment. A tad more than 90p, but
still easier than paying for postage and waiting for delivery.
And yes, they are nice, aren't they :-)

Which means, if they're in Aldi, that they'll be on eBay next. By
the bucketload

Ahhh, ebay, where the idiots pay more than they should...

Steady on, I'm always in favour of any 'tax upon the stupid'. After
all, it is /their/ money and things /are/ worth whatever they are
willing to pay for it ;-)

--
***My real address is m/ike at u/nmusic d/ot co dot u/k (removing /s)
np:
Old November 6th 04, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Secret Squirrel

Andy Vines wrote:

Hmm. They're in Aldi at the moment. A tad more than 90p, but still
easier than paying for postage and waiting for delivery. And yes, they
are nice, aren't they :-)

Which means, if they're in Aldi, that they'll be on eBay next. By the
bucketload

Ahhh, ebay, where the idiots pay more than they should...

which is why I love it :P