Khyam XXXl Rigidome 10 berth tent, value ??

Old November 6th 04, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Hirsty's

Default Khyam XXXl Rigidome 10 berth tent, value ??

Trying to get rid of my tent; 4 years old used 3 times. Easy to put up,
("umbrella system"). Mint condition.
Anybody have an idea what value I should ask for it, I have no idea. 500
new when we got it.

--

" ..... it is the provenence of knowledge to speak, and it is the privelage
of wisdom to listen"

Old November 6th 04, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris 159

"Hirsty's" wrote in message
Trying to get rid of my tent; 4 years old used 3 times. Easy to put up,
("umbrella system"). Mint condition.
Anybody have an idea what value I should ask for it, I have no idea. 500
new when we got it.

keep an eye on this for the next 23 hours - it'll give you an idea of the
value

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

or -

http://tinyurl.com/47ors

Old November 6th 04, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Hirsty's

Thanks, I never thought of e-bay. Old fashioned I guess

Old November 6th 04, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris 159

"Hirsty's" wrote in message
Thanks, I never thought of e-bay. Old fashioned I guess

its the worlds largest market-place ;-)