Push pins

Old October 12th 03, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Death on Legs

Default Push pins

Somebody recently posted "push pin" link for use with m/s Autoroute, can
anybody re-post this info.

Many thanks

Old October 12th 03, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/

--
Steve Parry

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

http://wrexhamseals.tripod.com

Old October 12th 03, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jo

I have done push pins for all the CC sites in Europe if any for AR2003 if
any one wants them to mail me

--
(All Incoming and Outgoing Emails Scanned With Norton Antivirus 2003)

Old October 16th 03, 12:18 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill Boyd

After reading your comment in the NG. I would be very interested in your PP
for AR2003. I am planning to visit Portugal in 04. This would suit me just
dandy, and i would very grateful.