Storage Sites for static in the North West UK?

Old November 28th 04, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Tom

Default Storage Sites for static in the North West UK?

Hi folks,

I have a Leven 30 static caravan which I need to store in a safe place
for approx. 3-4 weeks in the North West (Greater Manchester, Cheshire,
Lancashire) in order to give it a quick make-over.

Does anyone know of any caravan storage sites that will take in a
static for a short period of time?

Many thanks....Tom
Old November 29th 04, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Nick

"Tom" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

I have a Leven 30 static caravan which I need to store in a safe place
for approx. 3-4 weeks in the North West (Greater Manchester, Cheshire,
Lancashire) in order to give it a quick make-over.

I always thought Scotland was the NW UK ? No towns Manchester up
here.

Nick

Old November 29th 04, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
John Cartmell

In article ,
Nick wrote:

"Tom" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

I have a Leven 30 static caravan which I need to store in a safe place
for approx. 3-4 weeks in the North West (Greater Manchester, Cheshire,
Lancashire) in order to give it a quick make-over.

I always thought Scotland was the NW UK ? No towns Manchester up
here.

No.
Scotland is in Scotland UK. NW UK (or just North West) is the NorthWest of
England. The North West of Scotland is commonly called the Western Islands.
;-)

--
John Cartmell [email protected] followed by finnybank.com FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527
Qercus magazine & FD Games www.finnybank.com www.acornuser.com
Old November 29th 04, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Phil Cook

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:31:23 +0000 (GMT), John Cartmell wrote:

In article ,
Nick wrote:

"Tom" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

I have a Leven 30 static caravan which I need to store in a safe place
for approx. 3-4 weeks in the North West (Greater Manchester, Cheshire,
Lancashire) in order to give it a quick make-over.

I always thought Scotland was the NW UK ? No towns Manchester up
here.

No.
Scotland is in Scotland UK. NW UK (or just North West) is the NorthWest of
England. The North West of Scotland is commonly called the Western Islands.
;-)

Do you have to go to a special school to learn this ******** or does
it come naturally to Mancs and Scousers?

Old November 29th 04, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
John Cartmell

In article , Phil Cook
wrote:
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:31:23 +0000 (GMT), John Cartmell wrote:

[Snip]

Scotland is in Scotland UK. NW UK (or just North West) is the NorthWest
of England. The North West of Scotland is commonly called the Western
Islands.
;-)

Do you have to go to a special school to learn this ******** or does it
come naturally to Mancs and Scousers?

Just the place where one is taught about things like ;-)

But if you insist on being serious please do explain which region of
Scotland is commonly referred to as the North West - and by whom.

Old November 29th 04, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
FF

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:31:23 +0000 (GMT), John Cartmell
wrote:

In article ,
Nick wrote:

"Tom" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

I have a Leven 30 static caravan which I need to store in a safe place
for approx. 3-4 weeks in the North West (Greater Manchester, Cheshire,
Lancashire) in order to give it a quick make-over.

I always thought Scotland was the NW UK ? No towns Manchester up
here.

No.
Scotland is in Scotland UK. NW UK (or just North West) is the NorthWest of
England. The North West of Scotland is commonly called the Western Islands.
;-)

Goodness gracious, Cartmell! What are you doing in uk.rec.camping?!
thinksbubble You must have a battlebus! \thinksbubble

Liz
(ex. ahb)
Old November 29th 04, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Fran

said...
--
John Cartmell

Waves Hello John, nice to see you here!
--
Frances
Rhondda, De Cymru
Old November 30th 04, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
John Cartmell

In article ,
Fran wrote:
said...
--
John Cartmell

Waves Hello John, nice to see you here!

Waves Hi! ;-)

Old November 30th 04, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Nick

"John Cartmell" wrote in message
In article ,
Nick wrote:

"Tom" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

I have a Leven 30 static caravan which I need to store in a safe place
for approx. 3-4 weeks in the North West (Greater Manchester, Cheshire,
Lancashire) in order to give it a quick make-over.

I always thought Scotland was the NW UK ? No towns Manchester up
here.

No.
Scotland is in Scotland UK. NW UK (or just North West) is the NorthWest of
England. The North West of Scotland is commonly called the Western
Islands.

NW UK is the Northwest of United Kingdom. It is NOT the northwest of
England.
England is not the only country in the UK.

Nick

Old November 30th 04, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
John Cartmell

wrote:

"Tom" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

I have a Leven 30 static caravan which I need to store in a safe
place for approx. 3-4 weeks in the North West (Greater Manchester,
Cheshire, Lancashire) in order to give it a quick make-over.

I always thought Scotland was the NW UK ? No towns Manchester up here.

No. Scotland is in Scotland UK. NW UK (or just North West) is the
NorthWest of England. The North West of Scotland is commonly called
the Western Islands.

NW UK is the Northwest of United Kingdom. It is NOT the northwest of
England. England is not the only country in the UK.

Known & thoroughly understood. Are you saying that there is a region of
Scotland that is generally known as "the North West"? It's not a name that
I've encountered before. AFAIK the only region in the UK that is actually
known as the North West is the Cheshire, Lancashire, Gt Manchester,
Merseyside, Cumbria area.
NW Scotland is generally known as the Western Islands, Highlands & Islands
or something like that.