My,my..

Old December 1st 04, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Rory Manton

Default My,my..

but isn't this Swiss Army knife thing all very intresting, the cut and
thrust of the intelectuals, the mathimatics of the mathimaticals and the
idiotic comments from the idioticals........

Me thinks I should have kept my mouth shut..........

Rory Manton

It's Not Pink
It's Telemagenta

Old December 1st 04, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Ian Dalziel

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:31:32 +0000, Rory Manton
wrote:

but isn't this Swiss Army knife thing all very intresting, the cut and
thrust of the intelectuals, the mathimatics of the mathimaticals and the
idiotic comments from the idioticals........

That'd be this one, right?
Old December 2nd 04, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dr KC

Good grief have you lot no sence of humor?

Perhaps some of us haven't - but we've *all* got access to a spell check
facility.

Old December 2nd 04, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Treefrog

"Dr KC" wrote in message

Good grief have you lot no sence of humor?

Perhaps some of us haven't - but we've *all* got access to a spell check
facility.

He might be dislecksik. Give him a break.
And, BTW, we *all* haven't got access to a spell check facility.

Old December 2nd 04, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dr KC

"Treefrog" wrote in message
"Dr KC" wrote in message

Good grief have you lot no sence of humor?

Perhaps some of us haven't - but we've *all* got access to a spell check
facility.

He might be dislecksik. Give him a break.
And, BTW, we *all* haven't got access to a spell check facility.

Don't pretty much all PC's have some form of spell check, whether as part of
a resident word processing package, or as part of an emailer/newsreader
nowdays? Perhaps I'm wrong.

Old December 2nd 04, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Treefrog

"Dr KC" wrote in message

"Treefrog" wrote in message
"Dr KC" wrote in message

Good grief have you lot no sence of humor?

Perhaps some of us haven't - but we've *all* got access to a spell

check
facility.

He might be dislecksik. Give him a break.
And, BTW, we *all* haven't got access to a spell check facility.

Don't pretty much all PC's have some form of spell check, whether as part

of
a resident word processing package, or as part of an emailer/newsreader
nowdays? Perhaps I'm wrong.

Microsoft email clients rely on MS Office's spell check facility (I think.
It's not enabled untill you install Office, or some other extortionate
application anyway). Wordpad doesn't have a spellcheck and MS don't provide
one with Windows. At least not in win2k.
I s'pose, to be pedantic, there are numerous web based dictionary facilities
and probably many open source alternatives.
However, this still relies on being equiped with the knowledge of their
existence. And knowledge of computers and the internet is sadly lacking
these days, made apparent by the number of human propagated viruses and that
latest craze, "spyware".

So he can't spell, big deal, nor can I. You still understood what his
message was about, right? Well, that's all that matters. To not listen to
sombodies message because you feel they didn't make enough effort to conform
to your ideals, is, in my opinion, pretty ignorant.

And next time you don't agree with me, I'm gonna flame you sooo much! ;o)

Nathan