Wastemaster problems?

Old January 16th 05, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andy E

Default Wastemaster problems?

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone is having the same problem with their
wastemaster carrier.

When I go to empty my full container, the silly wheels fall off!!! The push
ball bearing catches just allow the wheel to drop off....

Certainly gives the other caravanners a good laugh at my expense!!!! :-(

Has anyone had a similar problem?

I was thinking of drilling a small hole in the round axle bar and fitting 2
small split pins. This I hope would stop them falling off.....

Can anyone or has anyone thought of a better idea please?

Appreciate your views...

Andy E

Wxm

Old January 19th 05, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mark

You could try pushing a star clip over the end like the ones they used to
use on carry cots years ago. You should pick them up at a local fixing
stockists for a few pence, or just bell the ends over with a ball hammer.

Old January 23rd 05, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andy E

Thanks Mark

Great idea, I will have a look at that possibility........

AE

"Andy E" wrote in message
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone is having the same problem with
their
wastemaster carrier.

When I go to empty my full container, the silly wheels fall off!!! The
push
ball bearing catches just allow the wheel to drop off....

Certainly gives the other caravanners a good laugh at my expense!!!!

:-(