Tent Query

Old January 24th 05, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Graham[_2_]

Default Tent Query

Any one here have the Argos 6 man Pro Action Tundra tent ??

It's 1/2 price at the moment, and may go get one if it's decent.

Graham

Old January 26th 05, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
RustYŠ

"Graham" wrote in message
Any one here have the Argos 6 man Pro Action Tundra tent ??

It's 1/2 price at the moment, and may go get one if it's decent.

Graham

Get one and try it.

If you don't like it just take it back with the receipt and Argos will
refund you.

Old January 26th 05, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris 159

"Graham" wrote in message
Any one here have the Argos 6 man Pro Action Tundra tent ??

It's 1/2 price at the moment, and may go get one if it's decent.

Graham

i've got the 9 man tundra and although its a bit fiddly to put up (9 very
long poles) i find its a quite decent thing

chris

Old January 26th 05, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Graham[_2_]

"Graham" wrote in message
Any one here have the Argos 6 man Pro Action Tundra tent ??

It's 1/2 price at the moment, and may go get one if it's decent.

Graham

Cheers guys - bought it anyway - only 50 squid, so made sure as it was in
stock. Have to wait till it gets a bit better weather though to test it.
(I know - I 'should' test in in the wind/rain, but I wouldn't get it dry
again for ages)

Graham

Old January 31st 05, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Tony

"Graham" wrote in message
"Graham" wrote in message
Any one here have the Argos 6 man Pro Action Tundra tent ??

It's 1/2 price at the moment, and may go get one if it's decent.

Graham

Cheers guys - bought it anyway - only 50 squid, so made sure as it was in
stock. Have to wait till it gets a bit better weather though to test it.
(I know - I 'should' test in in the wind/rain, but I wouldn't get it dry
again for ages)

Graham

I can't see it, do you know the catalogue number??

Old January 31st 05, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Graham[_2_]

"Tony" wrote in message

"Graham" wrote in message
"Graham" wrote in message
Any one here have the Argos 6 man Pro Action Tundra tent ??

It's 1/2 price at the moment, and may go get one if it's decent.

Graham

Cheers guys - bought it anyway - only 50 squid, so made sure as it was in
stock. Have to wait till it gets a bit better weather though to test it.
(I know - I 'should' test in in the wind/rain, but I wouldn't get it dry
again for ages)

Graham

I can't see it, do you know the catalogue number??

It was under the clearance section - sport & leisure - clearance camping.

Might have been 028 2684 but it doesn't work anymore

Graham