vango phantom 200

Old February 10th 05, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
steph

Default vango phantom 200

Hi, I am thinking about buying a Vango phantom 200 tent and was just
wondering if anyone out there can tell me what they are like. i have
just arrived in the uk and have never had a vango tent before.
cheers, steph

Old February 10th 05, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Daytona

"steph" wrote:

Hi, I am thinking about buying a Vango phantom 200 tent and was just
wondering if anyone out there can tell me what they are like. i have
just arrived in the uk and have never had a vango tent before.
cheers, steph

Have a look at the reviews here -
URL:http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/review/reviewcategory.asp?RGN=11&RCN=91&ob=p.noreviews&ob order=desc&SP=332663698267342538280&V=1

The Wild Country Tents Mistral gets a good rating. (Ignore the prices,
they're out of date)

hth

Daytona