uk camping website features?

Old April 2nd 05, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
tom

Default uk camping website features?

Dear All,

What features would you like from a web site for camping in the UK which
are currently unmet? Camp sites by postcode? Cheapest camp sites? The best
camp sites, by rating?

Interested to see what you come up with..

tom

Old April 2nd 05, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Adrian D. Shaw

Felly sgrifennodd tom :
Dear All,

What features would you like from a web site for camping in the UK which
are currently unmet? Camp sites by postcode? Cheapest camp sites? The best
camp sites, by rating?

OS grid ref and/or degrees:minutes north & west (or east).

Adrian

--
Adrian Shaw [email protected]
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, Cymru ac.
Old April 2nd 05, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
tom

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 20:27:06 +0000, NoReply wrote:

What features would you like from a web site for camping in the UK which
are currently unmet?

Camp sites by postcode?

Done

The best camp sites, by rating?

Done

cool - point me in their direction! do they cover every single camp site
in the uk? does anyone?

Old April 3rd 05, 09:03 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
NoReply

What features would you like from a web site for camping in the UK which
are currently unmet?

A list of the one that don't take children.

Done !

Old April 3rd 05, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
NoReply

Yes, http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk

Old April 3rd 05, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
tom

cool - point me in their direction! do they cover every single camp site
in the uk? does anyone?

Yes, http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk

I thought they only supported campsites who paid to be listed? That was
certainly the case when I was looking for a site last summer who had not
renewed their subscription.

I e-mailed the owner to ask for details of the site to be told they were
no longer on file.

I dismissed it as a money-making scam of a web site. Was I wrong?
Old April 3rd 05, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.camping

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 09:07:24 GMT, tom wrote:

| cool - point me in their direction! do they cover every single camp site
| in the uk? does anyone?
|
| Yes, http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk
|
| I thought they only supported campsites who paid to be listed? That was
| certainly the case when I was looking for a site last summer who had not
| renewed their subscription.

Join Camping and Caravanning Club
http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/ to get the Big Sites Book.
The basic entry for this is free to sites, provided that they are open to
everyone and the club can inspect and check the facilities offered.

--
Dave F
Flight is right