Eildcamping in the Peak District

Old April 18th 05, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Mark Taylor

Default Eildcamping in the Peak District

....Thinking of it but would like to know of a few good spots... anyone want
to share them with me??

Mark.

Old April 18th 05, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.camping

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:55:05 GMT, "Mark Taylor"
wrote:

| ...Thinking of it but would like to know of a few good spots... anyone want
| to share them with me??

Now why would anyone want an aged camping site? ;-)

http://www.fife.50megs.com/scottish-proverbse.htm
Eild and poortith are a sair burden for ae back.
"Eild and poortith," age and poverty. "Poverty on an old man's back is a
heavy burden."--

--
Dave F
Howard Flight was right
Old April 19th 05, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Graham[_3_]

wrote:

| ...Thinking of it but would like to know of a few good spots... anyone
| want to share them with me??

Now why would anyone want an aged camping site? ;-)

I think Mark has a little finger trouble!!
Did he really mean Wild Camping?
If so i think he will find it is illegal to camp outside of official camp
sites unless it is on your own land, and then for only 28 days per year.