Caravan Club reply

Old October 15th 03, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Default Caravan Club reply

The NCC didn't bother to reply to my comments re delamination and poor build
quality, but the Caravan Club Technical Dept just did.
"Thank you for forwarding us a copy of your e-mail to the NCC, your comments
have been noted. However, our research via the Quality and Reliability
surveys we regularly publish, indicates that de-lamination is becoming less
frequent. This would suggest that manufacturing techniques and quality
control are more important than the materials. We will obviously continue
to monitor the situation."
So that's all right then.
DaveK.

Old October 15th 03, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Budgie

"DaveK" wrote in message
| The NCC didn't bother to reply to my comments re delamination and poor
build
| quality, but the Caravan Club Technical Dept just did.
| So that's all right then.

Well the CC are just a commercial business nowadays, mainly interested in
caravan parks, insurance and travel-agent type things. Not the friendly
organisation of members I joined 25 years ago.

While on the rant, bring back En Route with that bloke who used to recommend
every gadget under the sun as being essential packing. Lord knows what he
towed with.

Budgie

---