Caravan Banter

Caravan Banter (https://www.caravanbanter.co.uk/)
-   UK Camping (https://www.caravanbanter.co.uk/uk-camping/)
-   -   Glenshee camping (https://www.caravanbanter.co.uk/13261-glenshee-camping.html)

Bob Watkinson August 4th 05 09:43 PM

Glenshee camping

Anyone know if there's any camping in the vicinity of the Spittal of
Glenshee Hotel? I know there was a site at Bridge of Cally (now as of this
year no longer accepting tents) and I know of a site a little nearer but
appears to be full of empty statics.

Cheers guys, Bob

Les August 4th 05 10:27 PM

Glenshee camping

I've used this place in the winter for skiing
http://www.holiday-parks.co.uk/corriefodly/

Used to be a good welcome....

Les.

Bob Watkinson August 5th 05 09:53 AM

Glenshee camping

"Les" wrote in message
I've used this place in the winter for skiing
http://www.holiday-parks.co.uk/corriefodly/

Used to be a good welcome....

Not anymore Les. Caravans and statics only as of 2005.

MuhammadAli February 8th 21 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Watkinson (Post 86600)
"Les" wrote in message
I've used this place in the winter for skiing
http://www.holiday-parks.co.uk/corriefodly/

Used to be a good welcome....

Not anymore Les. Caravans and statics only as of 2005.

Hi, I am from the UK and I have used this multiple times in the summer holidays. I think Seaton Estate is best. You can also try this.
https://www.seatonestate.co.uk/holiday-park-scotland/

MuhammadAli March 29th 21 02:27 PM

Quote:

"Les" wrote in message
I've used this place in the winter for skiing
http://www.holiday-parks.co.uk/corriefodly/

Used to be a good welcome...

Not anymore Les. Caravans and statics only as of 2005.

I really like this place near the Beach. I have vised this place with my family the previous month. They also have a holiday park for children and family enjoyment. I hope you will also enjoy yourself there.
https://www.seatonestate.co.uk/holiday-park-scotland/