Glenshee camping

Old August 4th 05, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bob Watkinson

Default Glenshee camping

Anyone know if there's any camping in the vicinity of the Spittal of
Glenshee Hotel? I know there was a site at Bridge of Cally (now as of this
year no longer accepting tents) and I know of a site a little nearer but
appears to be full of empty statics.

Cheers guys, Bob

Old August 4th 05, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Les

I've used this place in the winter for skiing
http://www.holiday-parks.co.uk/corriefodly/

Used to be a good welcome....

Les.

Old August 5th 05, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bob Watkinson

"Les" wrote in message
I've used this place in the winter for skiing
http://www.holiday-parks.co.uk/corriefodly/

Used to be a good welcome....

Not anymore Les. Caravans and statics only as of 2005.

Old February 8th 21, 10:48 AM
MuhammadAli MuhammadAli is offline
Junior Member

Location: ARBROATH DD11 5SZ, UNITED KINGDOM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Watkinson View Post
"Les" wrote in message
I've used this place in the winter for skiing
http://www.holiday-parks.co.uk/corriefodly/

Used to be a good welcome....

Not anymore Les. Caravans and statics only as of 2005.
Hi, I am from the UK and I have used this multiple times in the summer holidays. I think Seaton Estate is best. You can also try this.
https://www.seatonestate.co.uk/holiday-park-scotland/
Old March 29th 21, 02:27 PM

"Les" wrote in message
I've used this place in the winter for skiing
http://www.holiday-parks.co.uk/corriefodly/

Used to be a good welcome...

Not anymore Les. Caravans and statics only as of 2005.
I really like this place near the Beach. I have vised this place with my family the previous month. They also have a holiday park for children and family enjoyment. I hope you will also enjoy yourself there.
https://www.seatonestate.co.uk/holiday-park-scotland/