Awning roof cleaning

Old October 18th 03, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Roberts

Default Awning roof cleaning

Hi everyone.........We have just bought a Trio awning that was used under an
oak tree for the past few weeks. It has quite a dirty roof.
Any ideas on how to best clean it. The rest of it is quite clean, so it
really is only the roof that needs working on.

Thanks

Carol & Jim R

Old October 19th 03, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

kqr tried to scribble ...

In article , Jim Roberts wrote.....

Hi everyone.........We have just bought a Trio awning that was used
under an oak tree for the past few weeks. It has quite a dirty roof.
Any ideas on how to best clean it. The rest of it is quite clean, so
it really is only the roof that needs working on.
Thanks
Carol & Jim R

Hang it over a washing line and use a bucket of
water with Soap Flakes - bout half a tea cup full.
Do not use ordinary washing powder. Rinse and allow
to dry.

Lux is good ..

--
Digweed
'79 Beamish RL 250, '85 Swift Corvette,

Old October 21st 03, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Lux is good ..

Lux isn't made any more.

Mary

Old October 21st 03, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Mary Fisher tried to scribble ...

Lux is good ..

Lux isn't made any more.

Damn, but we just bought some .. I think .. better check with 'the wife' ..

Old October 22nd 03, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Mary Fisher tried to scribble ...

Lux is good ..

Lux isn't made any more.

Damn, but we just bought some .. I think .. better check with 'the wife'

If it IS Lux it must be old stock, that wouldn't harm. When I noticed that
the boxes said it wouldn't be made any more I bought our local Morrison's
stock. I was very disappointed, there's no substitute.

Mary

Old October 22nd 03, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Mary Fisher tried to scribble ...

Lux is good ..

Lux isn't made any more.

Damn, but we just bought some .. I think .. better check with 'the
wife' ..

If it IS Lux it must be old stock, that wouldn't harm. When I noticed
that the boxes said it wouldn't be made any more I bought our local
Morrison's stock. I was very disappointed, there's no substitute.

Mary

LOL .. OK, so it _is_ Lux we bought, but when I said we'd just bought some,
what I hadn't figured on was Einsteins theory of relativity affecting me too
much.

It appears we bought the box about a year or so ago ..

Maybe I ought to lay down a bit ..

Old October 22nd 03, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

LOL .. OK, so it _is_ Lux we bought, but when I said we'd just bought

some,
what I hadn't figured on was Einsteins theory of relativity affecting me

too
much.

It appears we bought the box about a year or so ago ..

Maybe I ought to lay down a bit ..

Why not have a nice bubbly bath ... with Lux flakes of course.

Mary

Old October 22nd 03, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Mary Fisher
writes

LOL .. OK, so it _is_ Lux we bought, but when I said we'd just bought

some,
what I hadn't figured on was Einsteins theory of relativity affecting me

too
much.

It appears we bought the box about a year or so ago ..

Maybe I ought to lay down a bit ..

Why not have a nice bubbly bath ... with Lux flakes of course.

Mary

IIRC Lux was in fact soap flakes. Were available under Boots own brand
name but that was a while ago.
--
hugh
Reply to address is valid
Old October 22nd 03, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Mary Fisher tried to scribble ...

LOL .. OK, so it _is_ Lux we bought, but when I said we'd just
bought some, what I hadn't figured on was Einsteins theory of
relativity affecting me too much.

It appears we bought the box about a year or so ago ..

Maybe I ought to lay down a bit ..

Why not have a nice bubbly bath ... with Lux flakes of course.

Heheheh .. later, baby ... later ..