First look at caravans.

Old October 19th 03, 12:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mot

Default First look at caravans.

Yesterday we went to look at a local dealer's stock, we liked the layout
of the Swift Challenger 470 and the Lunar Clubman 470 for two elderlies
and a labrador and they are both just within the 1300Kgm MTPLM limit
imposed by our Peugot 806.
Has any one any observations on the above choice and any advice for
complete novices to caravanning.
Mot

Old October 20th 03, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian Cooper

"Mot" wrote in message
Yesterday we went to look at a local dealer's stock, we liked the layout
of the Swift Challenger 470 and the Lunar Clubman 470 for two elderlies
and a labrador and they are both just within the 1300Kgm MTPLM limit
imposed by our Peugot 806.
Has any one any observations on the above choice and any advice for
complete novices to caravanning.
Mot

There's loads of advice back in the archive of this group. Do a Google group
search for first timer / newbie etc. can't say anything specific about the
car and caravan but sounds OK to me so long as the 806 isn't underpowered
already for its weight.
Ian